- Peering VLAN Peering with MSK-IX participants directly or via Route Server
- Private VLANs Virtual circuits and private networks between MSK-IX PoPs
- 8 Tbps Ethernet interconnection platform
- Monitoring, security audits and customer support
- 1G, 10G, 100G Interfaces
- Trunk ports. Setting up multiple VLANs on one physical interface.
- Etherchannel (LACP). Aggregating multiple physical interfaces in a single logical port.
- Q-in-Q tunneling. Transparent forwarding of participants’ own VLANs.
- — Placement of telecommunications equipment
- — Rack and unit space in Moscow, Saint-Petersburg and Riga
- — Receiving and managed installation of equipment
- — A single entry for deploying PoPs
Peer with MSK-IX participants in Moscow, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Riga via a single port in St.-PetersburgFILL IN REQUEST FORM
Monthly port charges
|Billable port speed||Physical port speed||First port||Additional port||Charge for exceeding billable port speed||Physical port overload charge|
|100G||100G||available on request|
|Billable port speed||Monthly port charges|
Virtual cross-connects are available subject to 10G+ connection to Common (peering) VLAN.
Prices in Russian Rubles excluding VAT. Price quotation in EUR and USD available on request.